Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend in Branson

It has been a nice, but long weekend. We left early Friday morning to head to Branson, Missouri for Jason's cousin's wedding. Jason and I followed some family members and it took about 9 hours to get there. Of course, that was with stopping for lunch at Steak 'n Shake and potty breaks for a four year old. Guess I should get used to traveling like that, huh? We wanted to get home early on Sunday, so we took off right after breakfast and made it home in 6.5 hours! :-) Anyway, we got there Friday night and had dinner in our hotel and then went to bed. The wedding was Saturday afternoon and it was over 100 degrees so we didn't do much of anything! It was a beautiful wedding and reception on the groom's college campus.
Jason's cousin Kenny, Aunt Leta, Uncle Bill
me & JasonCorey & Cathy

After the reception, we played Left, Center, Right in the hotel room and just chatted. We headed home right after breakfast this morning. Just in time to see our Cubbies lose...darn it! We're hoping this week goes quickly! 8 days until we see our little one again!!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Just Believing said...

Great pics ! Isn't it funny how more people= signifigantly more time on the road :)

LOL! Can't wait to hear the next good news in 8 days !

Bush Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twondra said...

You look so happy. :) So sorry about the Cubbies. :(

Anonymous said...

i don't think my comment made it threw. i just wanted to say that Erine came in the other day and said that you guys were pregnant. I know i haven't talked to you guys for a while but i am excited for you two. and i wanted to let you know that i think of you often. and i was thinking about jason alot when i was upstairs getting rid of my old barbies:) love carrie

Barefoot said...

Just a few more days -- can't wait to hear about your next ultrasound. :)

Rob & Lindsey said...

Hey Amber thanks for your encouraging words yesterday! It makes me feel so much better...especially since we go to the same Dr. I don't know why, it just does;). I also feel so encouraged by your 3day transfer info. I hadn't even really looked at that and I read on a blog where someone was saying how you aren't likely to pregnant with a 3day transfer...Ahhh! I am definitely going to stop reading other blogs like that. Can't wait to hear about your next ultrasound! I am praying for your little peanut!

Anonymous said...

did you have your next ultrasound yet???