Monday, November 19, 2007

Time Flies!

On Thursday of last week, Jason headed out of town for a work trip to a suburb of Boston, Massachusetts so I went out to visit his sister. I was having some withdrawls from not seeing much of Caden, I guess. We chatted for a while and she was able to pick up Kali from basketball practice and Cody from work without having to bundle Caden up so that was nice. Here's an updated picture of Caden (he's about 4 1/2 months old!):
I left town on Friday morning to head to Freeport for a scrapbooking weekend. On my way, I picked out the dresses for Michelle's wedding -yeah! Mine fit almost perfectly so I was very excited! I was a little nervous since I was just measured again for a friend's wedding and they were a little close. I also got to have lunch with my friend, Janell, who I haven't seen for a few months. I got a lot done scrapbooking but I'm still not caught up. It could be bad because I'm not really sure how much I'll be able to get done until next spring or fall with all of the events coming up...we'll see. Jason is back from work tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and he'll get into town on time!
This is a shortened work week for most with the holiday, but I will be working on Friday and Saturday! So, I hope you all enjoy your time off...maybe I'll get a post in after Thanksgiving, but we'll see.
Happy early Turkey Day!

No comments: