Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Great Grocery Challenge

 
Meijer: OOP $43.28, Saved $34.88 (45%)

CVS: OOP $13.35, Saved $43.03 (76%)

Weekly Totals: OOP $56.63, Saved $77.91 (58%)

I was a bit over budget this week and more than I typically like out of pocket at CVS. I got a little surprise at CVS though - when I bought 2 Robitussin, I got a $3 ECB! If I would have known this, my OOP would have been a little less because I would split the transactions, but I'll have it to spend next week now. :-)

Check out Mommy Wants Freebies and Encourage Hope for deals daily!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be really glad my spouse and I witnessed an excellent web site. I have to thank a lot a lot of information! I enjoy we have saved your website for brand new things to examine sand on the roads.
Advertising agencies in Pakistan